Registration and Admission into the Academy
Youngsters who wish to apply and be considered for membership of the HOFFNUNG INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL ACADEMY should download the Application Form (through the download button below) and submit the completed form in person at our Training Venue.
Coaches will assess applicants on the evidence of special talent and attributes such as balance and speed.
The completed Application & Registration form should be submitted along with:
- The photocopy of the student’s birth certificate
- Two (2) passport photographs of the student + one passport photograph of either parent/guardian
- Copies of the students school results
- Students who have completed their secondary education need to bring photocopies of their SSCE/NECO results.
- Photocopies of the students medical history/reports
- Eligible students are to attend with their Parents/Guardian upon registration [compulsory]
Registration and Fees
Registration into Huffnung International Football Academy is FREE. Shortlisted applicants are subjected to a rigorous screening exercises where the successful applicants are admitted into the Academy
Each students are expected to provide their own training kits such as football boots/training canvas, a football, shin-guards and a pair of blue/white/red hose.